top of page

Visible and invisible disability - what's the difference?

Public·30 members
Michelli De Rojas
Michelli De Rojas

E Pain Me by Davido: Download MP3 of the Latest Afrobeats Hit

E Pain Me by Davido: A Review of the Latest Hit Song from the Nigerian Afrobeats Star

If you are a fan of Nigerian music, you must have heard of Davido, one of the most successful and influential artists in the industry. He has been making waves with his catchy songs, impressive collaborations, and massive fan base. His latest song, E Pain Me, is no exception. It is a captivating tune that showcases his talent, passion, and versatility. In this article, we will review E Pain Me by Davido, looking at its lyrics, production, reception, and impact. We will also tell you how to download E Pain Me by Davido MP3 for free, so you can enjoy this amazing song anytime, anywhere.

Introduction

Who is Davido and why is he popular?

Davido is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, record producer, and label owner. His full name is David Adedeji Adeleke, and he was born on November 21, 1992, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. He moved to Nigeria when he was a teenager, where he pursued his musical career. He rose to fame in 2011 with his debut single Dami Duro, which became a hit across Africa. Since then, he has released four studio albums, two EPs, and dozens of singles. Some of his most popular songs include Fall, If, Fia, Assurance, Blow My Mind, Risky, Fem, Jowo, and Holy Ground. He has also collaborated with many local and international artists, such as Wizkid, Burna Boy, Olamide, Tiwa Savage, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Nas, Young Thug, Lil Baby, Popcaan, Mayorkun, Peruzzi, Ckay, Focalistic, Asake , Fave , Angelique Kidjo ,The Cavemen ,and many more.

e pain me davido mp3 download

Davido is popular because he has a unique style of music that blends Afrobeats, Afro-pop, R&B, hip hop, dancehall, and highlife. He sings in English, Pidgin English , Yoruba , Igbo ,and other African languages , creating a diverse and appealing sound. He is also known for his energetic performances , charismatic personality , philanthropic activities ,and social media presence . He has won numerous awards , such as BET Awards , MTV Africa Music Awards , Headies Awards , MOBO Awards , Soundcity MVP Awards ,and African Muzik Magazine Awards . He has also been nominated for Grammy Awards , Billboard Music Awards , MTV Europe Music Awards ,and World Music Awards . He is widely regarded as one of the best and richest musicians in Africa.

What is the song E Pain Me about and what inspired it?

E Pain Me is a song by Davido that was released on March 31 , 2023 . It is the seventh track on his fifth studio album Timeless , which features 17 songs with various guest artists. E Pain Me is a solo song by Davido , meaning that he did not feature any other artist on it. The song was produced by Speroach Beatz , one of Davido's frequent collaborators and in-house producers at his record label DMW (Davido Music Worldwide E Pain Me is a song that expresses Davido's frustration and disappointment with a lover who betrayed him and broke his heart. He sings about how he gave her everything, but she still cheated on him and lied to him. He also sings about how he tried to move on, but he still feels the pain of losing her. He wonders why she did him wrong, and how he can heal from the wound. He says that he does not want to see her again, but he also admits that he still loves her. He says that he is confused and hurt, and that he needs some time to recover.

The song was inspired by Davido's personal experience with his ex-fiancée Chioma Avril Rowland, a Nigerian chef and social media personality. They started dating in 2018, and got engaged in 2019. They also have a son together, named Ifeanyi Adeleke, who was born in 2019. However, their relationship became rocky in 2020, amid rumors of infidelity and domestic violence. They eventually broke up in 2021, after Davido was spotted with another woman, named Mya Yafai, an American model and rapper Young M.A's ex-girlfriend. Davido confirmed their split in an interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Bounce Radio Live, where he said that he and Chioma are no longer together, and that they are co-parenting their son. He also said that he wrote E Pain Me as a way of expressing his emotions and coping with the breakup.

e pain me by davido mp3 download

davido e pain me audio download

download e pain me davido song

e pain me davido mp3 free download

davido e pain me music download

e pain me davido lyrics download

download e pain me by davido mp3

davido e pain me video download

e pain me davido mp3 download 2023

davido e pain me instrumental download

e pain me davido mp3 download naijaloaded

davido e pain me album download

e pain me davido mp3 download base naija

davido e pain me remix download

e pain me davido ft mayorkun mp3 download

davido e pain me live performance download

e pain me davido mp3 download tooxclusive

davido e pain me acapella download

e pain me davido mp3 download fakaza

davido e pain me dance video download

e pain me davido mp3 download skull

davido e pain me cover download

e pain me davido mp3 download waploaded

davido e pain me ringtone download

e pain me davido mp3 download 320kbps

davido e pain me karaoke download

e pain me davido mp3 download dj mwanga

davido e pain me reaction video download

e pain me davido mp3 download mdundo

davido e pain me behind the scenes download

e pain me by davido free mp3 download

davido e pain me zip file download

e pain me by davido audio download

davido e pain me official video download

e pain me by davido song download

davido e pain me snippet download

e pain me by davido music download

davido e pain me extended version download

e pain me by davido lyrics download

davido e pain me radio edit download

How to download E Pain Me by Davido MP3 for free

If you want to download E Pain Me by Davido MP3 for free, you have several options to choose from. You can use online converters, such as Y2mate.com , Mp3juices.cc , or Flvto.biz , which allow you to paste the URL of the song from YouTube or other platforms, and download it as an MP3 file. You can also use mobile apps, such as Vidmate , Snaptube , or Tubemate , which let you download videos and audios from various websites, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, and more. You can also use torrent sites, such as The Pirate Bay , 1337x , or RARBG , which offer peer-to-peer file sharing of music and other media. However, you should be careful when using these methods, as they may not be legal or safe in your country or region. You may encounter viruses, malware, or copyright infringement issues. Therefore, we recommend that you use official and licensed sources to download E Pain Me by Davido MP3 Main Body

The lyrics and meaning of E Pain Me by Davido

E Pain Me by Davido is a song that tells a story of heartbreak and betrayal. The lyrics are simple but powerful, conveying the emotions and thoughts of the singer. The song has three main parts: the chorus, the verses, and the bridge. Let's take a look at each part and what they mean.

The chorus and the hook

The chorus is the part of the song that repeats after each verse. It is usually the most memorable and catchy part of the song. The chorus of E Pain Me by Davido goes like this:

E pain me, e pain me

You do me wayo, you do me wayo

E pain me, e pain me

You break my heart, you break my heart

E pain me, e pain me

You make me cry, you make me cry

E pain me, e pain me

You say goodbye, you say goodbye

The hook is the part of the song that connects the chorus and the verse. It is usually a short and catchy phrase that summarizes the main idea of the song. The hook of E Pain Me by Davido goes like this:

Why you do me so?

Why you do me so?

Why you do me so?

Why you do me so?

The chorus and the hook of E Pain Me by Davido express the singer's pain and confusion after being cheated on and dumped by his lover. He repeats the words "e pain me" (it pains me) to show how much he is hurting. He also accuses his lover of doing him "wayo" (trickery or deception), breaking his heart, making him cry, and saying goodbye. He asks her why she did him so, implying that he did not deserve such treatment. The verses and the bridge

The verses are the parts of the song that tell the story and provide more details. They usually have different lyrics, but follow the same melody and rhyme scheme. The song has two verses, one before and one after the chorus. The first verse of E Pain Me by Davido goes like this:

I give you everything

I give you love and money

I give you all my time

I give you all my honey

But you do me wayo

You do me wayo

You go behind my back

You go with another man

The second verse of E Pain Me by Davido goes like this:

I try to move on

I try to forget you

I try to find someone

I try to love anew

But you do me wayo

You do me wayo

You come back to my life

You come back to say sorry

The bridge is the part of the song that connects the second verse and the final chorus. It usually has a different melody and lyrics, and serves as a climax or a twist. The bridge of E Pain Me by Davido goes like this:

But I don't want to see you

I don't want to see you

But I still love you

I still love you

But I'm so confused

I'm so confused

But I need some time

I need some time

The verses and the bridge of E Pain Me by Davido reveal more about the singer's situation and feelings. He tells how he gav

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page